BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 14, 2011

The countdown is officially on!

5 MORE DAYS! On Sunday, the 20th I'm going on a Carnival Cruise to the Caribbean! I'm so incredibly pumped. I can't wait for that one hint of bright, warm sunshine to soak in my pale skin. My mom, dad, grandma, and best friend Paige are coming along. I have flown in a plane many times before, but my number one worry is always my wheelchair! They have to lift it on to the conveyor belt where all the luggage is loaded in the belly of the plane! This conveyor belt is just about the width of the wheels on my wheelchair, and watching those men not know exactly what they are doing and knowing my wheelchair has a chance of falling off the belt is nerve racking. I'd compare it to someone holding a running saw an inch away from your legs, because you need those.. don't ya? Thanks god, every year that I fly MidWest, they get better and better with handling me boarding the plane. This year should be a piece of cake!

0 comments: