BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 11, 2011

T.T's wheelchair.

For all of you who don't know TT, let me introduce you. She is my little tan ball of love. She is a full bread chihuahua. We adopted her about three years ago from a animal shelter. She was very skiddish and nervous. Now she is this fireball of energy not to mention her mad hops! She can jump literally 3 feet in the air. She always hops right up on my lap when I get home from school! Now that you know some backround info, let me tell you about TT and her wheelchair. Every day when I get into the bath to take a shower, she hops in my wheelchair and sits their completely content. If the door is closed, she will persistantly scratch the door until she gets her way. I know in my previous blog I mentioned my new wheelchair that is unoccupied due to my lack of comfort in it. It's just sitting in my house by the desk in the corner. We put a blanket it on there one day just randomly. Next thing we know, TT is laying there taking a little nap. Now more often then not you can find her just sitting in that wheelchair. Me and mom were talking today and we both agree that she thinks she should have a wheelchair to because of me. Kinda crazy, but so cute! I have to take a picture and put it up here! I will try to soon! Anyways, heres a picture of me and her!

1 comments:

Jaden Amari said...

My puppies are the same way. Soon as I get out of my chair they jump right on. I sometimes have to fight them to get it back...I'm pretty sure Bella thinks my power chair is hers ;P