BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shopping bust.

Being small is so annoying sometimes, especially when I want to go buy new clothes. I can't ever want to buy something specific because you can almost guaruntee I won't be able to find it anywhere. When I go shopping it works somewhere along the lines of luck of the draw. Most places I shop is at Abercrombie Kids, Forever 21 GIRLS(yes online they have a link for young girls now!), Target, and Pacsun. Abercrombie kids, mostly everyone grew out of going into high school, but there clothes fit me perfect and are not completely childish. Another great trick I use that works good for clothes that are a bit to big, is saftey pins! I just saftey pin the straps or the material in the back and it fits great! I had to do that for homecoming last year. I didn't buy my dress until the day of homecoming and I found a dress I wanted in the juniors section. I beileve it was a size 3... in other words like 6 sizes to big. I'm a kids size small or 10ish. I went home and put it on and it was swimming on me, but with like 3 saftey pins, it fit perfect! I'll show you a picture.

0 comments: