BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Spreading awareness.

Today just a couple of hours ago, when I was at school we had a pep-rally thing for ST. Baldricks. I'm completely supportive and am happy about how much money they're raising. But it seems like schools these days only focus on cancer related things/fundraisers. MD(muscular dystrophy) is totally unknown to any students. I know many people at the school that have family with MD or know someone with it. Many schools actually recruit counslers for MDA summer camp that I attend, but no.. not our school. Even if they didn't dedicate an entire pep-rally but maybe like selling the bracelets and donating the proceeds. I don't know, it just angers me once in a while because there needs to be more awareness! Wear the wheelchair heart on your sleeve.. check it out here. Buy something, spread awareness!

Click here ----> 3elove!

0 comments: