BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Halls of hell.

If you went to my high school, you would totally be on the same page as me right now. The hallways are terrible! Certain people... cough, like to stagger in the halls and or fight/push each other in the narrow hallways during passing periods. For another student passing by, the worst thing that might happen is they get nudged. For someone like me, I'm not as "lucky." Since I'm about waste level and harder to see, I get people that fall on me. It irritates me tremendously, as I swear under my breathe going past them. I'd say the worse thing that has happened to me in the hallway was last year. I was going fast down the hallway and a kid was running out of his classroom and collided with me going past his door quite fast. He fell on top of me and had his hand over my joystick or control or whatever you wanna call it. He ran me into the hard brick wall of my hallway. I do not keep my foot plates down, so my feet dangle. Let me tell you now, my feet are very sensitive and have gotten sprained numerous times leaving me in excruciating pain. You can guess what happened from here. My feet jammed into a brick wall going very fast. It was on an angle so luckily my one left foot got to blunt of the impact. I wanna say that was one of the worst pains I have ever had. My foot then got very swollen and I could not move it for weeks. During all this my books also flew off my lap everywhere. After the kid fell on me, he simply got up and walked away. Some nice girl in the hallway helped me pick up my books. Excuse my French, but shit like this really gets me angry. The kid could not say sorry or even help me get my books or see if I'm okay? I suppose that is my thought of the day on how I feel about my high school "hell halls."

1 comments:

Jason Tweed said...

When I was a kid a bunch of the guys thought it was funny when they would stick one foot under my rear wheel. I'd bounce over it, getting a hell of a jolt.

I learned quickly how to stop on a dime. I'd see them out the corner of my eye, and stop as soon as they put the foot under.

They quickly realized a 450+ pound wheelchair with solid rubber tires is painful to your toes.