BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The opposite sex..

I was eventually going to make a post regarding one particular subject. Because this subject was brought up at my lunch table today, might as well make this well it's fresh in my mind. Somehow relationship were suddenly topic of conversation. A kid at my lunch table said something about me dating another person in a wheelchair and me finding my "wheelchair love" and started laughing. I did laugh, but then I them I would never date another person in a wheelchair. It's not to be mean or offend anyone. It is just my preference. This get's the questions going again.. YES I have had boyfriends. YES I have kissed boys. It is harder for me to have a relationship with a boy just because none are willing to date the girl in the wheelchair. This is referring to most of the high school population of boys that are just wanting a piece of ass. In a sense it is more beneficial to me in the way if a guy is with me, it is because he wants me, as a whole... not just for sexual reasons like most of the girls getting played and ruining their lives getting impregnated. Hahaha, real talk though in high school I have only had one boyfriend, but I'm not in rush or anything. High school boys immature anyways. Well, me and my friend got a LOT of homework to do.. so remember I'm not a Martian.. I just roll on wheels.

0 comments: